-Skip directly to online renewal form.
Membership in SNCA is open to all individuals and institutions that are interested in and concerned about archival matters. Currently, the membership is composed of faculty and graduate students in library and public history programs; and regular, volunteer, or retired personnel of:
- college and university archives and special collections
- federal, state, and local archives and records centers
- state and local historical societies
- business, religious, and medical archives
Although most members reside within the state of North Carolina, the number of out-of-state members continues to grow.
Benefits of SNCA membership
- biyearly newsletter (news and job announcements)
- semiannual peer-reviewed journal (articles and reviews)
- SNCA Listserv (news and job announcements)
- discounted rates for the annual conference
- discounted rates for SNCA-sponsored workshops and other educational opportunities
- leadership opportunities on committees or as a board member
- publication opportunities in the newsletter and journal
- opportunities to meet and interact with colleagues from around the state
- institutional members may send one representative to the conference at the discounted rate
The rewards of membership are directly related to the degree of involvement of our members. We need YOU to help keep SNCA strong!
Join or renew now!
Fill out the membership form online - Please click here to join or renew online. Dues are $25.00 per year for individuals or institutions and $12.50 for students; you will be able to pay via Paypal or by mailing a check.