Vol. 7, No. 2, Winter 2010
Journal for the Society of North Carolina Archivists, Vol. 7, No. 2, Winter 2010
- The Research and Instructional Uses of Realia in Academic Library Archival Collections
Beth Ann Koelsch
- The Future of Archival Reference: Services, Technology, and Trends
- Randall C. Jimerson. Archives Power: Memory, Accountability, and Social Justice. Chicago: Society of American Archivists, 2009. Reviewed by Zachary Elder.
- Michele F. Pacifico and Thomas P. Wilsted, eds. Archival and Special Collections Facilities: Guidelines for Archivists, Librarians, Architects, and Engineers. Chicago: Society of American Archivists, 2009. Reviewed by Matthew Turi.
- Ann Roberts. Crash Course in Library Gift Programs: The Reluctant Curators Guide to Caring for Archives, Books, and Artifacts in a Library Setting. Westport, Connecticut: Libraries Unlimited, 2007. Reviewed by Pamela Price Mitchem.
- Fiona Cameron and Sarah Kenderdine, eds. Theorizing Digital Cultural Heritage: A Critical Discourse. Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 2007. Reviewed by Audra Eagle.