Vol. 10, No. 1, Fall 2012
Journal for the Society of North Carolina Archivists, Vol. 10, No. 1, Fall 2012
- To MPLP or not to MPLP: That is the Question with Photographs
- Processing Large-Scale Architectural Collections
- Christina Zamon. The Lone Arranger: Succeeding in a Small Repository. Chicago: Society of American Archivists, 2012. Reviewed by Keith Gorman.
- Clay Shirky. Cognitive Surplus: How Technology Makes Consumers into Collaborators. New York, Penguin Press, 2010. Reviewed by Erin Lawrimore.
- "Digital NC: North Carolina's Digital Heritage, " http://digitalnc.org. North Carolina Digital Heritage Center, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Reviewed by Emily Stenberg.