Vol. 9, No. 1, Fall 2011
- Archival Materials and the Teaching of Historical Geography and Historical GIS
G. Rebecca Dobbs
- Inside the Box: Incorporating Archival Material into Undergraduate Information Literacy Instruction
Craig Fansler and Audra Eagle Yun
- The Gloria Anzaldúa Archive as Teaching Tool: A Look at Lesson Planning for Elementary School Students
Kelly Kerbow Hudson
- Lights, Camera, Action! Using Archival Collections in Student Documentary Films at Wake Forest University
K. Vicki Johnson and Megan Mulder
- Lost in History: Student Artists Experience The Archives
- Fact, Fiction, and First-Years: Helping Students Imaginatively Engage the Archives (Early!)
Christopher N. Phillips and Diane Windham Shaw
- Taking a Stand: Students Use of Archival Resources for Dramatic Performance
Ashley L. Till
- From Scrapbook to Facebook: Using Social Media in Archival Instruction
- Terry Cook, ed. Controlling the Past: Documenting Society and Institutions—Essays in Honor of Helen Willa Samuels. Chicago: Society of American Archivists, 2011.
Reviewed by Libby Chenault.
- Jennie Hill, ed. The Future of Archives and Recordkeeping: A Reader. London: Facet Publishing, 2011.
Reviewed by Keith Phelan Gorman.
- Larry J. Hackman, ed. Many Happy Returns: Advocacy and the Development of Archives. Chicago: Society of American Archivists, 2011.
Reviewed by Genya O’Gara