Vol. 8, No. 1, Fall 2010
- DOs and DONTs: A Primer for User-Friendly Finding Aid Design
Joyce Celeste Chapman
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Interactivity: A Case Study of Enhancing Finding Aids
- Kate Theimer. Web 2.0 Tools and Strategies for Archives and Local History Collections. New York: Neal-Schuman Publishers, 2010. Reviewed by Biff Hollingsworth.
- Mary Lynn Ritzenthaler. Preserving Archives and Manuscripts, 2d ed. Chicago: Society of American Archivists, 2010. Reviewed by Sarah E. Koonts.
- Jeanette A. Bastian and Ben Alexander, eds. Community Archives: The Shaping of Memory. London: Facet, 2009. Reviewed by Audrey Moriarty.