Vol. 8, No. 2, Spring 2011
Journal for the Society of North Carolina Archivists, Vol. 8, No. 2, Spring 2011
- More than Just Linking: Integrating MARC and EAD in a Single Discovery Interface at Duke, UNC- Chapel Hill, and NCSU
- Usability Studies of Online Finding Aids: A Content Analysis of the Literature, 1998-2008
- Kathryn Burns. Into the Archive: Writing and Power in Colonial Peru. Durham: Duke University Press. 2010. Reviewed by Elizabeth Shesko.
- Elena S. Danielson. The Ethical Archivist. Chicago: Society of American Archivists, 2010. Reviewed by Hermann J. Trojanowski.
- Michael Nash, ed. How To Keep Union Records. Chicago: Society of American Archivists, 2010. Reviewed by Joseph M. Turrini.