- Mission Critical: Effective Internal Advocacy for Your Archives
- A Hidden Obligation: Stewarding Privacy Concerns in Archival Collections Using a Privacy Audit
Anne T. Gilliland
Judith A. Wiener
- Litigation Planning: Hoping for the Best While Preparing for the Courts
Christine Anne George
- The Missing Link: Observations on the Evolution of a Web Archive
- Laura A. Millar Archives: Principles and Practices. New York: Neal-Schuman Publishers, Inc., 2010. Reviewed by Lynn Eaton.
- Content, Context, and Capacity: A Collaborative Large-Scale Digitization Project on the Long Civil Rights Movement in North Carolina, http://www2.trln.org/ccc/index.htm Triangle Research Libraries Network. Reviewed June 6, 2013. Reviewed by Emma C. Edmonds.
- Christopher J. Prom and Thomas J. Frusciano, eds. Archival Arrangement and Description. Chicago: Society of American Archivists, 2013. Reviewed by Katie Nash.
- Jessica Lacher-Feldman. Exhibits in Archives and Special Collections Libraries. Chicago: Society of American Archivists, 2013. Reviewed by Molly Renda.