J-SNCA Vol. 12, 2015
- Shhhh! Is it a Secret? How Archivists Should Handle Potentially Classified Documents
- Community Archives and Autonomy: Meeting the Challenge to Preserve Vital Records of the College and the Community
- Migrating The Breeze: A Case Study In Cooperative Staffing
Laura Drake Davis
- Environmental Safety vs. Historical Integrity: Stewardship of a Pharmaceutical Collection
- 2016 Gene J. Williams Award Winner
Searching High and Low: Faceted Navigation as a Model for Online Archival Finding Aids (A Literature Review)
- Sidney E. Berger. Rare Books and Special Collections. Chicago: Neal-Schuman, 2014. Reviewed by Liz Adams.
- Anne J. Gilliland. Conceptualizing 21S'-Century Archives. Chicago: Society of American Archivists, 2014. Reviewed by Jan Blodgett.
- Daniel Santamaria. Extensible Processing for Archives and Special Collections: Reducing Processing Backlogs. Chicago: Neal-Schuman, 2015. Reviewed by Kelly Agan.
- Patricia C. Franks. Records and Information Management. London: Facet, 2013. Reviewed by Jessika Drmacich-Flach.
- Katharine Lehman, editor. Interacting with History: Teaching with Primary Sources. Chicago: American Library Association, 2014. Reviewed by Erin Lawrimore.
- Adrian Brown. Practical Digital Preservation: A How-To Guide for Organizations of Any Size. Chicago: Neal-Schuman, 2013. Reviewed by Pam Mitchem.
- Freda Matassa. Organizing Exhibitions: A Handbook for Museums, Libraries, and Archives. London: Facet, 2014. Reviewed by Kathelene McCarty Smith.